As business and corporate attorneys, we find that many business owners overlook the importance of operating their business as a formal business entity. Business owners receive numerous advantages by operating this way, such as protecting your personal assets in the event of a lawsuit. In order to achieve this, most business owners need the assistance of an experienced business attorney. An attorney can help manage the hassle and confusion associated with forming your entity. Difficulties can arise when assigning interests to members of the business entity, structuring the management of the business, as well as filing all of the applicable state and federal documents to be in compliance with local government organizations.
At Garmo and Garmo, LLP, we have helped many individuals create and organize their business from its inception to grand opening to dissolution. Our firm focuses on cost-effective and timely solutions to all of your legal needs. We respond promptly and provide personal attention to resolve all of your business concerns.
For almost 20 years, we have helped clients with numerous transactions, including the following:
- Business Entity Formation
- Business Licensing and Permits
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Lease Agreements (between Landlord and Tenant)
In addition, the business attorneys at Garmo and Garmo, LLP have helped numerous clients who already have business entities in place with the following services:
- Entity Dissolution
- Corporation and Shareholder Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Preparation and filing of yearly mandatory compliance documents, such as:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Articles of Organization
- Stock Certificate issuance and reporting
- Obtaining an Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Statement of Information
- Any other changes to your business as a result of the addition of a partner, stock transfer or other business change
- Contract Negotiation and Preparation
For more information about Business and Corporate Transactions, please call us at (619) 441-2500 for a free consultation or send us a message for a free case evaluation.