Garmo & Garmo LLP office update (July 2, 2020)
Garmo & Garmo, LLP’s physical office is still open to assist you with your legal needs. We are following guidelines provided by the County of San Diego and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Please keep the following in mind when coming into our physical office:
1. Please do not enter our office if you have any of the following symptoms:
2. For the safety of our staff and others, all sick clients/visitors may not enter our office.
3. All clients/visitors must wear facial coverings while in our office at all times.
4. Unless necessary, in-person meetings will not be held. Our office can conduct phone meetings or video meetings with clients/visitors.
5. Please always practice social distancing while in our office, which includes maintaining a minimum of six feet from others, including our staff.
We are closely monitoring the latest advisories from the County of San Diego, the Centers for Disease Control and the local court system. We will update our policies as we receive new information.
We appreciate your patience and confidence in Garmo & Garmo LLP’s ability to serve you.