As a real estate or business owner, it is important to understand how an entity can benefit and protect you. Many people own their real estate or business as a sole proprietorship. This form of ownership offers no protection to an owner. Join Garmo & Garmo, LLP and Mass Mutual Financial Group as the following topics and questions will be discussed and answered:
Entity Selection and Formation
- What is a Sole Proprietorship?
- What is a Partnership?
- What is an “entity?”
- What is a Limited Liability Company (LLC)?
- What is a Corporation?
- Which entity is best for my business?
- Which entity is best for my real estate?
- What is asset protection?
- How can you protect what you own?
- Is insurance enough?
- Layers of protection
Employee Benefit Strategies
- Qualified and Non-qualified retirement plans
- Help employees save for retirement and secure a steady stream of income
- Help employees cover the costs of long term care
For more information, or if you would like to attend this free presentation, please contact Garmo and Garmo, LLP at 619-441-2500 to speak with a member of our team.